Once the preliminary title report is delivered, Family Title & Escrow, Inc. has a dedicated Clearance Team who will address and clear any and all outstanding title issues that will affect your customer’s desired lien position.
- Tracking down proof of payments on all previously closed mortgages
- Secure copies of all discharges not currently on record
- Obtaining Municipal Lien Certificates and re-verifying property tax information
- Ordering Mortgage Payoff statements
- Ordering payoffs for judgments and/ or liens
- Preparing new conveyance documents
Once the closing date is set, Family Title & Escrow, Inc. will handle all document preparation including HUD-1 Settlement statements. The HUD is then forwarded to both our client (“Broker”) and to the Lender, via fax or email, for approval prior to closing.
In addition, your representative at Family Title & Escrow, Inc. will order and confirm all necessary mortgage payoffs.
We will manage all Lender generated documents in an effort create a complete closing package with any additional broker/ closing agents specific documents and documents needed to secure consumers desired lien position.
- HUD-1 Settlement Statement
- Declaration of Homesteads
- Quit Claim Deeds
- Homestead Subordinations
- Indemnification Agreements
COMMUNICATION IS KEY!….We will also inform the borrower what will be needed at time of signing – from proper identification to additional funds (if applicable).